Finally able to get back into the hobby!

gif_1690809774163_Original.gif
 
Hello and Welcome back to the hobby and to R2R! I'm not familiar with that pump. I bought the abyzz 100 which was a ridiculous amount of money but I'm very pleased with its reliability and the features. It's great to use a feeding mode! BTW I do a water change every other week of 35 gal in my 180. 8 gal in both the 32 and 30 on the other off week from the 180. I bought two dosing pumps but have never used them. Time to clean off the dust!
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!

Welcome.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new