Finally building my new reef tank

TRoush

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 1, 2021
Messages
3
Reaction score
5
Location
Vancouver
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It has been many many years that I last had a tank set up. Now......after all this time I am finally days from being done and starting my cycle. Just a couple of plumbing items and to climb in the attic to run a dedicated 20amp circuit.

9FE7D8F9-05E7-45C2-8966-8A3F4A50EEB1.jpeg E7B7849F-4D0E-411B-AF26-F6C44715F15B.jpeg A527BB6E-400E-406E-8609-2CDBAE317031.jpeg 2FFB6DBD-C827-43CC-9208-BE2F8C8A1642.jpeg
 
Awesome rock structure!
 
Thank you. Many hours into drilling, doweling and cementing. I really wanted that overhang with specific spots for frags.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new