Finally did it!

I'm over here anxiously awaiting coralline algea to show up so I can try out a coral frag. What do you guys think? Is it starting here?

20220710_211057.jpg
 
Going through the uglies but only in the refugium. Macro algea doesn't look too happy. I'm waiting for some clean cheato to be available and I'll end up swapping this red ogo. Is this alright to have this going on in the refugium? Any thing I should watch for? Seems like it would be better to have it here than the display.

20220713_215225.jpg
20220713_215205.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new