Finally getting back to saltwater after 25 years!

Jacob-K

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 24, 2022
Messages
5
Reaction score
29
Location
Garrett
What state or country do you live in
Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone! My name is Jacob and I have been away from the saltwater tank hobby way too long. My brother used to have a small business setting up tanks for people and showing them how to maintain them. We had way too many tanks in our little apartment back then. My wife Angie and I have enjoyed starting a 75 gallon reef tank in our new home and it’s been going good since July. I look forward to reading and posting some interesting topics and learning what I can, thank you for having me!
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new