Finally got it!!!!! I think

  • Thread starter Thread starter noo2usa
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

noo2usa

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
161
Reaction score
0
Location
Athens, TN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think I've finally got control over my system. Water is testing perfect, sand is white, and no more nasty snot hanging from my rocks and corals. Only had to build a refugium and add a UV sterilizer. Just wonder if I can turn my halides back upto 6 hours from 3 hours? :D

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
 
you could try bringing your lights back up slowley in like 1 hour steps to see what it does.
 
Sounds good. I'll try it when I get home. My coral is doing well, I just don't want to bleach it out.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
 
Yay! Isn't it a good feeling?! I just had the same experience. I had cyano, green slime, and HA everywhere. Now there is just a little HA left that I pick off every water change. Congratulations!
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 38.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 23.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new