OP
himynameis

himynameis

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The female clown hosted! Got me excited.

A few questions though.

Is more aggression normal after hosting? I see her nipping at the smaller male any time he gets nearby. They have been around each other for about 5 months, paired up, and I never noticed aggression before.

How long is normal for her to just lay in the nem?

She started doing a “shake” quite a bit after cozying up with the nem, is that typical? Haven’t seen that from her before.

thanks!

OrionN

Anemones
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Feed the anemone a bit and get him to grow larger so she won't stress him. Once the anemone is larger, she will let him get in there, first at night than later all the time.
The host is the anemone, not the fish. They are clownfish-hosting anemones. "Clownfish-hosting' is the adjective, that describe the anemones.

OP
OP
himynameis

himynameis

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Feed the anemone a bit and get him to grow larger so she won't stress him. Once the anemone is larger, she will let him get in there, first at night than later all the time.
The host is the anemone, not the fish. They are clownfish-hosting anemones. "Clownfish-hosting' is the adjective, that describe the anemones.
Nem hosted the clown. Got it. I feed the nem daily but not enough time to allow enough growth. Not sure if my video posted, can’t seem to get it to play for me.

Back