Finally joining a forum and saying hello from Idaho.

Grambruno

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone! I have been wanting to join a forum for a while now and share my obsession/addiction to saltwater ;] I bought some corals from rng_pw and he told me about reef2reef and encouraged me to join. This forum is soo new to me and I don't have a clue what I'm doing. I can't wait to learn how this all works so I can meet others in the hobby. ( I don't live in the city. I live out in a very small town and almost no saltwater action :(

_Alex_

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
welcome to a great site with lots of info and great people!!! and you will find people from all walks of life here

Speg

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone! I have been wanting to join a forum for a while now and share my obsession/addiction to saltwater ;] I bought some corals from rng_pw and he told me about reef2reef and encouraged me to join. This forum is soo new to me and I don't have a clue what I'm doing. I can't wait to learn how this all works so I can meet others in the hobby. ( I don't live in the city. I live out in a very small town and almost no saltwater action :(

Welcome bud. There is a LOT to do on this forum...not just pushing buttons and turning knobs, but there is a lot of great stuff that Reef2Reef has to offer to people that join. I'm still finding out little "goodies" that's available to us for joining....and it's all free!

Russellaqua

Coral Junkie
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 117 88.0%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.0%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.3%
Back