Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Good eye.I really like this build, super unique. Why is the overflow so low, or is it an optical illusion?
I just saw this build and it looks great. the only concern I have is with the metal hangers used for you cross members. they will not like the salt water one little bit and will rust. best to have notched 1x or 2x for hangers with the screwed to the main beams. other than that, very cool.
I really like the dimensions of that tank, your husband did an amazing job on the weir. That is no easy task making all the holes evenly spaced. Have you considered just running the main drain from your tank into the fuge instead of plumbing it off the manifold?
Thank you!This is going to be killer. I’m loving the build and tank dimensions.