Finally plunging into the REEFING world!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter NCK
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

NCK

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 25, 2018
Messages
71
Reaction score
151
Location
South Bend, IN
What state or country do you live in
Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all - long time lurker. I have years of freshwater and saltwater FOWLR experience. When diving into saltwater a few years ago I was intimidated by reefing, and stuck to FOWLR... it didn't take long to know I wanted to get into reefing, and have been researching for probably 6 months. So, here I am - many questions to come!!!
 
126BEEB2-2725-4FB5-8015-75584613D928.jpeg
 
Welcome to R2R!
ezgif-2-87e260e22b7f.gif
#WelcometoR2R
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new