Finally starting my build

Exciting times. If not going to use live rock, I’d recommend getting your dry rock and scape made ASAP and pick up a brute trash can to fill it with saltwater, some nitrifying bacteria, and a small pump for circulation. It should help get your tank established quicker than if you had added it when your tank arrives.

Best bet would be to use live rock though. I wish I had
Thank you for the advice. Found 15kg of live rock from my fellow reefer friend across the channel! Hes cycling it for me and ill transfer it to my tank as soon as I get it which hopefully is soon but not soon enough 🤣
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef

Whats Up Hello GIF by Make it Move
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new