Finding Sauce (a lot of tanks in a little time) RSR 250 Nem tank

Should this thread get an obituary, or turned into the nem thread?

• Kill it with fire

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Kill it with Draino

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Merci Mister...

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters

James_O

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
mother of god danger GIF

any pics? (Or it didn’t happen lol)
YUS! Pics!
Winona Ryder Smile GIF by Squarespace

Smirkish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How about move the Duncan and down there. This entire rock will have mushrooms on it at one point
PXL_20210529_234954540.jpg
Was driving and saw open rock down low- didn’t see mushrooms until now. There is one at one of the LFS I’ve been to that’s freakin’ rainbow colored and it lives up top in their DT in a surprising amount of light. I tried to buy it at one point but they said they couldn’t get it off the rock. I don’t think it ever moves. They got some in to sell that were bright green (like your Earls) but I really want one of the multicolored ones. They are so fluffy.

OP
OP
Lost in the Sauce

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Was driving and saw open rock down low- didn’t see mushrooms until now. There is one at one of the LFS I’ve been to that’s freakin’ rainbow colored and it lives up top in their DT in a surprising amount of light. I tried to buy it at one point but they said they couldn’t get it off the rock. I don’t think it ever moves. They got some in to sell that were bright green (like your Earls) but I really want one of the multicolored ones. They are so fluffy.
This was in a lowly lit frag tank and nobody seemed to know where it came from and I also bought it as two mushrooms so.... I'm hoping it continues to color up nicely. The smaller one has a lot more color than the larger one.

BeltedCoyote

Philosopher king of the Memes
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My wife says I have a problem.

meh. My unofficial fiancé thinks the coral and fish are mesmerizing but thinks I’m a fool for spending so much money on something she views as frivolous (which is a passion for me)

Smirkish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This was in a lowly lit frag tank and nobody seemed to know where it came from and I also bought it as two mushrooms so.... I'm hoping it continues to color up nicely. The smaller one has a lot more color than the larger one.
They look good for mystery mushrooms... hahaha. Love the color on both. They’re one of the nems I fell in love with immediately. I’m excited to see what they do in your tank.

Oh ya. Reminds me.

Attachments

• 0E8AD265-F937-4EE4-B486-0CEC25E28FF0.jpeg
    0E8AD265-F937-4EE4-B486-0CEC25E28FF0.jpeg
    61.1 KB · Views: 41

James_O

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
meh. My unofficial fiancé thinks the coral and fish are mesmerizing but thinks I’m a fool for spending so much money on something she views as frivolous (which is a passion for me)
My whole family thinks I’m a fool for spending so much money on fish/corals.
All Welcome Season 8 GIF by Mr. D

BeltedCoyote

Philosopher king of the Memes
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My whole family thinks I’m a fool for spending so much money on fish/corals.
All Welcome Season 8 GIF by Mr. D

I don’t sweat it. It’s a passion/hobby ive found which I love. It’s one I can pursue until I start falling apart with old age. My love thinks I’m crazy for pursuing it due to the cost but she is happy I’ve found something that makes me happy. Also she doesn’t really have any hobbies so I don’t take her incomprehension seriously. Heck, she mentioned she wants me to set up a seahorse tank for her. She also wants a blue spot jawfish. I think once my display is up and running she’ll end up wanting to by fish and coral too. So I’m not worried. I’d rather have her think I’m silly for spending so much on a hobby but put up with it than how it could be lol

danieyella

unfriendly local swamp witch
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My minis are in the pico with a surprisingly strong amount of light. I think they'll be fine with whatever you throw at them in your tank if you're settling them in sandbed level.

Spot you picked looks good!

OP
OP
Lost in the Sauce

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They look good for mystery mushrooms... hahaha. Love the color on both. They’re one of the nems I fell in love with immediately. I’m excited to see what they do in your tank.

Oh ya. Reminds me.
You bought the red and green????? I've looked back at it 2.97 times so didn't have to buy it!
Yesss!!

I'm so stoked for you and Joe to be able to really appreciate them in person. They are absolutely memorizing!

The smaller more yellow/gold nem has come out as the light come down.
PXL_20210530_032300766.jpg

Smirkish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You bought the red and green????? I've looked back at it 2.97 times so didn't have to buy it!
Yesss!!

I'm so stoked for you and Joe to be able to really appreciate them in person. They are absolutely memorizing!

The smaller more yellow/gold nem has come out as the light come down.
PXL_20210530_032300766.jpg
I looked waaaaaay more than 3 times. I should have banned myself. Lol. I cleared out the rock under the middle arch already, so hoping the flow works there, but I have other options, and I’m not opposed to moving things around.

I was wondering what the little guy would look like in the last pic. They look good together.

OP
OP
Lost in the Sauce

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I looked waaaaaay more than 3 times. I should have banned myself. Lol. I cleared out the rock under the middle arch already, so hoping the flow works there, but I have other options, and I’m not opposed to moving things around.

I was wondering what the little guy would look like in the last pic. They look good together.
When are you expecting it?

The rule is, if you go back and look 3 times, you have to buy it. This is for your sanity as well as ours!

Smirkish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

The rule is, if you go back and look 3 times, you have to buy it. This is for your sanity as well as ours!
No shipping info yet, assuming because of the long weekend. I’m okay with that, I don’t need box anxiety right now. ;Hilarious

F i s h y

2nd In Command.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

This is true. 3 times and it's yours. If you look any more times you have to add 1 thing to your cart each time.

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 70 44.6%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 73 46.5%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 14 8.9%
Back