Fin's Reef Savvy 125

Just wanted to stop by and say hi. Hope all is well :)
Hey, thanks for stopping by. I am fine. Just been busy. Hope you and the family have a good holiday season. We are taking it low key this year.
 
hey ,i'm sure you want to forget :p ,but........ HAPPY Birthday fin:)and many ,many more;)
 
i am not sure how r2r puts them up,the day?? the day before?? my son is also today :)
 
i am not sure how r2r puts them up,the day?? the day before?? my son is also today :)
Me either, but it is today. Thank you and Happy Birthday to your son.
 
Happy Birthday Beer GIF by MSLK Design
 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAYHAPPY BIRTHDAYHAPPY BIRTHDAYHAPPY BIRTHDAY
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAYHAPPY BIRTHDAYHAPPY BIRTHDAYHAPPY BIRTHDAY
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAYHAPPY BIRTHDAYHAPPY BIRTHDAYHAPPY BIRTHDAY
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAYHAPPY BIRTHDAYHAPPY BIRTHDAYHAPPY BIRTHDAY
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAYHAPPY BIRTHDAYHAPPY BIRTHDAYHAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAYHAPPY BIRTHDAYHAPPY BIRTHDAYHAPPY BIRTHDAY


Didn‘t want you to accidentally scroll by this post. Hope you had a wonderful day!

ps..I actually typed all this myself..;Hilarious
 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAYHAPPY BIRTHDAYHAPPY BIRTHDAYHAPPY BIRTHDAY
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAYHAPPY BIRTHDAYHAPPY BIRTHDAYHAPPY BIRTHDAY
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAYHAPPY BIRTHDAYHAPPY BIRTHDAYHAPPY BIRTHDAY
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAYHAPPY BIRTHDAYHAPPY BIRTHDAYHAPPY BIRTHDAY
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAYHAPPY BIRTHDAYHAPPY BIRTHDAYHAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAYHAPPY BIRTHDAYHAPPY BIRTHDAYHAPPY BIRTHDAY


Didn‘t want you to accidentally scroll by this post. Hope you had a wonderful day!

ps..I actually typed all this myself..;Hilarious
Thank you! Couldn’t miss it for sure. :-)
 
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU AND YOURS.. :)
 
Happy New Year!
Same to you and yours! Let's hope this upcoming year is a whole lot better than the one going out. And I am crossing my fingers that I get a tank up and running soon.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new