FIRE SALE 25% SAVINGS

Item Price
$9-329
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Reef By Steele

10K Club member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 1, 2023
Messages
15,981
Reaction score
3,306
Location
Kearney
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
WE GOT THE REEF!​

What an exciting time at RAP NY. 6:45 this morning we evacuated our motel as there was a false fire alarm. Busy days and nights getting ready to come and setting up has made it difficult to get a sale processed, but this gave me time to set up discount code RAPNY25 which allows 25% off our Copepod and Phyto Buffet selection. So from now to MIDNIGHT TUESDAY 6/24 you can take advantage of this offer.

EXPERIENCE THE STEELE ADVANTAGE​
 
Last edited:
Hold Fire Sale GIF
 
WE GOT THE REEF!​

What an exciting time at RAP NY. 6:45 this morning we evacuated our motel as there was a false fire alarm. Busy days and nights getting ready to come and setting up has made it difficult to get a sale processed, but this gave me time to set up discount code RAPNY25 which allows 25% off our Copepod and Phyto Buffet selection. So from now to MIDNIGHT TUESDAY 6/24 you can take advantage of this offer.

EXPERIENCE THE STEELE ADVANTAGE​
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new