• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Firework Clove Polyp $40

Item Price
40
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Redan02

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 29, 2023
Messages
35
Reaction score
14
Location
Miami
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello!!
I have some frag for sale, Firework Clove and others.
You can ask!!!
You can buy mulptiple corals and pay for a single shipment.
The frag has 3 or more polyps.

View attachment 3465632
 
Last edited:
3 or more polyp, I have some frag.
 
Hello!!
I have some frag for sale, Firework Clove and others.
You can ask!!!
You can buy mulptiple corals and pay for a single shipment.
The frag has 3 or more polyps.

View attachment 3465632
Hi, do you still have any available? What would shipping be to Bakersfield, CA? Thanks!
 
Sorry for the late reply, not sure why I'm barley seeing this message... Could you send a photo of the frag? Thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new