First Aquarium

  • Hello 
  • Thread starter Thread starter 147491
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
received_244003776723671.gif
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
pics!!!..we all love pics.. :)
 
I just started my first aquarium and I have no idea what I'm doing!
Should be fun.
Aquariums are a lot of fun, but somedays you will come home like I did today and find a plastic fitting failed and water will be running everywhere. Not to discourage you, it is totally worth it! Welcome to Reef2Reef! :)
 
Awesome! Are there any local reef clubs/groups?

I think Jay on UR organises something at wharf aquatics etc as he invited me once so might be worth getting in touch with him
 
I just started my first aquarium and I have no idea what I'm doing!
Should be fun.
what is fun is " i have several tanks and i have no idea what I'm doing." or " I have been doing this wrong for quite awhile now and am quite proud of myself" welcome
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 22.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 27.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 16.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new