First attempt at a reef tank- Swampscott MA

kiteski14

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 6, 2020
Messages
96
Reaction score
75
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just recently moved out of the city (Boston) and decided to give this hobby a shot. I love scuba diving and snorkeling and having a reef to take care of and learn about is something I'm really excited about. I just got my first reef tank up and cycling, a Fluval 13.5. I've really enjoyed it so far and this community has been super helpful since joining a few days ago. Looking forward to learning more and seeing where this all takes me. Thanks for being so welcoming thus far!
 
Welcome to R2R!! Great place to just hang out, chat with other enthusiasts and most importantly learn information. Don’t be afraid to ask questions as everyone here loves to help out. We all want to see you do well. Remember that patience is a virtue.
 
Yooooooo! Welcome to the best place on the Internet!

D3251D71-C686-4381-B9C1-48AD52082407.gif
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new