First build thread: 150g reef

Aaron304196

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 3, 2020
Messages
7
Reaction score
56
Location
dade city
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My first build thread. Got my dream tank when I moved into my first home it’s a 150g aqueon reef ready tank

8A0FC9B6-72E5-4C21-9DD5-3EADC21B132A.jpeg
 
Looking forward to progress posts and photos!
 
Built a diy stand and bought a ruby red 36 trigger sump
 

Attachments

  • 85DB3425-49BB-4CEB-85F2-48D9EF2037D8.jpeg
    85DB3425-49BB-4CEB-85F2-48D9EF2037D8.jpeg
    164.6 KB · Views: 96
As an owner of two (2) 150-gallon FOWLR tanks myself, I’m very excited for you. :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 37.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new