First build thread: 150g reef

Aaron304196

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 3, 2020
Messages
7
Reaction score
56
Location
dade city
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My first build thread. Got my dream tank when I moved into my first home it’s a 150g aqueon reef ready tank

8A0FC9B6-72E5-4C21-9DD5-3EADC21B132A.jpeg
 
Looking forward to progress posts and photos!
 
Built a diy stand and bought a ruby red 36 trigger sump
 

Attachments

  • 85DB3425-49BB-4CEB-85F2-48D9EF2037D8.jpeg
    85DB3425-49BB-4CEB-85F2-48D9EF2037D8.jpeg
    164.6 KB · Views: 96
As an owner of two (2) 150-gallon FOWLR tanks myself, I’m very excited for you. :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new