First Fiji Corals at the LFS (price for idea)

Northwest_Scapes_

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My LFS (Barrier Reef Aquariums in Renton, Washington for the locals) got in the first Fiji shipment and here's a quick look.
Full list of what they got:
1000020070.jpg

Now for the specifics, the Fiji Yellow Leathers were about 4-6" across depending on the individual, and were all $100 (all spoken for though). Which is not bad for being wild
1000020055.jpg

And the Acros which is what a lotta people were wanting are also really good. From left to right, they ranged from $80 - 170. The photos don't show the true colors but hopefully you can see how chunky these actual colonies are
1000020066.jpg

They do ship but I'm not sure if they'll post any Fiji on the site since all the Leathers are spoken for and 2 of the colonies already sold while I was there today. Just thought I'd post to give people an idea of what the Fiji Corals seem to be priced at (depending on the store of course)

mfinn

likes zoanthids
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I missed their announcement when they first said they had some coming in, but I won't miss the next one.
I've been trying to get a Fiji yellow for quite a while.
Picked up a couple that don't even come close.
The ones in the picture are exactly the shape I remember them to be. Them are some pretty big frags.

bakbay

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Funny - not sure why people got back into those Fiji leathers nowadays given that many / if not 90%+ of reefers run blues and not 6500k for the color to shine. I got a few frags and basically gave them away — lol

Great price on those SPS wild (mini) colonies tho

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 14.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 7.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.4%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 80 55.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 7.0%

Back