First Goni

Billgasser

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 4, 2024
Messages
135
Reaction score
187
Location
Greenville SC
What state or country do you live in
South Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What are some of the most tolerant goni’s ?
What are some of your favorites?
Looking forward to starting my Goni collection
Thanks would love to see some pictures
 
Not sure of the name but we’ve had this one since November last year and it’s survived a tank crash in January to my surprise.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0479.jpeg
    IMG_0479.jpeg
    129.7 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_0449.jpeg
    IMG_0449.jpeg
    186.8 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_6061.jpeg
    IMG_6061.jpeg
    100.2 KB · Views: 63
Upvote 0
What are some of the most tolerant goni’s ?
What are some of your favorites?
Looking forward to starting my Goni collection
Thanks would love to see some pictures
Good Luck...I love goniopora, alveopora etc...but I have yet to have any colony survive past 6 months....so I quit them.
 
Upvote 0
What are some of the most tolerant goni’s ?
What are some of your favorites?
Looking forward to starting my Goni collection
Thanks would love to see some pictures
My favourite I have is my Red Devil.
The colony is huge and has almost tripled in size since I got it in March. The first photo is the whole colony and the second photo is a more accurate colour.
IMG_1481.jpeg

B39BD182-9C32-449E-9F4F-FCF2E3D7BA35.jpeg
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new