First Monti Cap

  • Thread starter Thread starter JD2716
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

JD2716

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 7, 2019
Messages
118
Reaction score
108
What state or country do you live in
Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone. Today I got my first Monti from WWC today. Its supposed to be a purple cap but it came in very faded and covered in slime with some minor red in the center. All tank params are in appropreate ranges. The other corals I got from them are healthy and happy as well. Any chance I can save it?

0314202049.jpg
 
As mentioned give it time, it's a verrrryyy sloowww growing coral.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new