First Official Chalice Growout on Reef2reef!!!

OP
OP
Hypertek99

Hypertek99

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh just to update. Fishnfrags will be giving us a COA for each coral. I will make copies and send to everyone in on the growout.

Chris22582

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
aww how did I miss this one. lol Count me in next time. Im generally down for a grow out. :D

Ian

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry to be negative but what happens if the original frag is lost?

Have you thought about how long it will take to get 10 frags from a 1 eye frag?

OP
OP
Hypertek99

Hypertek99

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For those of you that don't know about growouts. What i do i frag along the way. So when one eye becomes 2 eye i will frag and from there i'll have two pieces to grow. So it's faster. Plus for chalices usually when it pops out an eye it pops out a few eyes.

pakora- You don't get your money back if the chalice dies. That's part of the risk. If you would like to back out i can refund your money as there are many that want to be on this growout. Chalices are pretty hardy so i don't see it dying as i pretty much pay attention to my tank everyday and i also hand feed all my chalices so they grow quickly.

pakora

Papa-Kora!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry I guess I was unaware of the rules regarding the grow out. I trust you then, go for it grow it out or kill the son of a gun! :tongue:

whooo hooo!!!
:-D

For those of you that don't know about growouts. What i do i frag along the way. So when one eye becomes 2 eye i will frag and from there i'll have two pieces to grow. So it's faster. Plus for chalices usually when it pops out an eye it pops out a few eyes.

pakora- You don't get your money back if the chalice dies. That's part of the risk. If you would like to back out i can refund your money as there are many that want to be on this growout. Chalices are pretty hardy so i don't see it dying as i pretty much pay attention to my tank everyday and i also hand feed all my chalices so they grow quickly.

reefpeeper

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
this is crazy!!!!! i just cant wait. u get so much for so little. 55 for a 500 worth of coral. hypertek when do the frags arrive?

Fish n' Frags

Gold Sponsor
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I already have a frag of the Goku fragged for the past week or so and its already grown over the cut area so thats good to go. Tonight i cut 6 frags of the Psychodelic Chalice and what is insane about the frags is there are 4 blue frags, 2 red/orange frags, and 2 purplish/pink frags. Its pretty insane. :)

OP
OP
Hypertek99

Hypertek99

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
this is crazy!!!!! i just cant wait. u get so much for so little. 55 for a 500 worth of coral. hypertek when do the frags arrive?

We just got hit with a snowstorm here yesterday so i told fishnfrags to wait till all the snow is gone as i don't want any delays. I'll post pics once i get them in.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 18 28.6%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 22 34.9%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 18 28.6%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.6%
Back