First Salt Tank - Grew Up With Cichlids :)

Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Hi y'all!

Jumping into the salty world! I currently have a 20 gallon saltwater tank that's been running since June :) Have a small CUC and just added a pair of Darwin Clowns last week
Actually had to look those up! Nice fish! Welcome!
 
Hi y'all!

Jumping into the salty world! I currently have a 20 gallon saltwater tank that's been running since June :) Have a small CUC and just added a pair of Darwin Clowns last week
Welcome! Don't forget to start your tank thread! Link in my signature on how to do that. :)
 
Hi y'all!

Jumping into the salty world! I currently have a 20 gallon saltwater tank that's been running since June :) Have a small CUC and just added a pair of Darwin Clowns last week
Let's see some pictures of your tank!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new