FIRST SALT YAY!!!!

kjpeters

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ea6a704ae7dd60cf8ee682373f5b8a23.jpg

Heyo! Been wanting a saltwater tank for years and I finally got around to it in July. It’s a Fluval Evo 13.5 unfortunately we are experiencing a slight macro issue atm. I’m not done with livestock yet but I’m planning on a Bangai cardinal a cleaner shrimp and some corals to go along with my duster worm (Plumette yes I like Disney) who is currently hiding because Yeray my Turbo snail got a little too close and 5 tiny blue leg hermit crabs who I’m collectively calling the Blue Crab Group.

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

ScottR

Surfing....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome aboard!!! Nice to have you. Not to scare you but you may possibly have dinoflagellates as I see bubbles up there with the green. Could be green hair algae. We have a section on this forum called nuisance algae. Perhaps you can take some clearer pics and start a thread there. I’d hold off adding corals if you’re planning on it. Seems like you’re going for fish. Good luck! We all deal with algae issues here.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 22 34.9%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 11.1%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 21 33.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 11 17.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 3.2%
Back