First saltwater Nano

Wilsoni

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I understand the difficulties of a nano tank, I'd rather go a little bigger in all honesty, but space and money doesn't allow for this.
Keeping a successful nano will bring you great joy! I keep an SPS dominant Nuvo Fusion 20. If you have any questions about anything, don't hesitate to ask (]:

nitro

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Seeing what you can do with a freshwater tank, I am sure you will have an amazing reef as well. Welcome aboard.
Nitro

reefaboo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been doing the freshwater thing for quite awhile, so moving over to saltwater is just a fun new learning experience as far as the hobby goes ;) Aquascaping is still my favorite thing to do, but this obviously also applies to saltwater. Getting to learn about a bunch of different corals is just as fun as learning about all the different aquatic plants. Here's a couple random tank pics if anyone's interested...I'm sure freshwater is a dirty word here though lol

oh my goodness those are beautiful .. i used to do planted tanks before i started reef tank .. and sure miss them.

more details on the above tanks somewhere ? you can pm me if you dont want the details in this thread ? :)

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 93 80.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.3%
Back