First saltwater!

Easiest way is to cool the room it is in. Use a fan or ac. If it is a super emergency like a failed heater or power outage is to have a clean pop bottle with ro in the freezer then place in area of high flow when needed.
 
I got the BTA! He's looking good and is already racing around the tank. I taped a picture of a Clownfish hosting an anemone, it's supposed to help.
89c5bd99a3bc08c6231145c03074d571.jpg
 
Can you guys review my future stocking list? I want to know if it's too much. This is everything I want, so I understand if I can't do a lot of it:
~1 False Percula Clown
~1 Bicolor Blenny
~1 BTA
~2 sexy shrimp
~1 Fire or Skunk Cleaner shrimp
~1 Shrimp/goby pair OR 1 clown goby
~1 feather duster
~various corals
~CUC (including hermit crabs)
Thanks!
 
Also, anemone update! She doesn't look too good, but I figured she'd be shriveled up for a few days. It's a little strange, though, because instead of hiding in the rocks to get out of the light she went semi upside down.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 23 15.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new