OP
Glass Algae

Glass Algae

Show Me The Anemone!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Seems I wasn't the only one so I went along and asked some fellow reefers who have had much success with their primes on nanos with mixed reefs. I am running now a modified brs ab program on the HD it is at 50 percent acclimation over 3 weeks so if I start to see stuff get too irritated I'll stop and drop intensity back to a day's prior.

If anyone wants the program dm me your email I'll send you the api file and you can try it on your own.

It is pretty blue intensive but I prefer that myself. You can adjust whites to your liking.

So far first day stuff is opening that never opened on my orbit. All zoas opened beautiful and have not had them all open before.

My acans are popping and mushrooms are loving it. I'll post a before and after. Keep in mind it does look like the pics in person it's made all the orange GLOW.

Screenshot_20201006-143059_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20201006-143051_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20201006-143158_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20201006-143222_Gallery.jpg

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 39 32.5%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 23.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 19.2%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back