0   0   0
oEB0zaz.png

kapnkush608

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Seems like it’s lost steam no? Guess all these “people” should go out and try to get a job. Do something constructive give back to society ya know.
What if you have a career and a sidejob, a degree and do lots of constructive things for the community and have plenty of paid vacation to burn? #bigthink

kapnkush608

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’d lose my job if I tried anything like that...
That sucks man. The company I work for doesn't really care what you do outside of work just as long as you show up and perform when it's time to work and your not violating the non-compete clause. Either I make it out in one piece stacked with alien tech and a cat eared alien girl to take home to mom on the holidays or, I die. No way they are taking me alive. Win win in my book

Reef-junky

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LoL

Circling the flat earth I suppose. Funny how people take UFO to mean something from outer space. They don’t understand the vast distances involved in space travel.

Last edited:

CubsFan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LoL

Circling the flat earth I suppose. Funny how people take UFO to mean something from outer space. They don’t understand the vast distances involved in space travel.
you got to think in Einstein miles. If I get my Jeep up to 88 mph, I should make it to Area 51 by the year 1955.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 41 32.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 19.5%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 33 25.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back