First tide pods now...

Flippers4pups

Fins up since 1993
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I propose the world was always hard to understand. My evidence the person who invented this, the board meeting that said go, and anyone who ever made one lol.
160ad253e9630896512b2ecfe2825aba.jpg

A little ranch dressing drizzled on top......lol

Gareth elliott

Read, Tinker, Fail, Learn
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A little ranch dressing drizzled on top......lol

Why not put the ranch inside? Jello cloud salad!

I mean what better way to eat liver, cook the whole organ and put inside a jello mold. At dinner have a game for the whole family, who gets to the liver first!

Sierra_Bravo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can't believe I've reached the age where I'm the old guy now! I chuckled when I realized "Hey, those guys talking about the old folks are talking about you, Stupid"

I think whatever time period you choose, the younger generation has always considered the older generation to be uninformed, out of touch, over the hill, and in the way. And likewise every older generation has considered "this" younger generation to be irresponsible, impulsive, lacking common sense, and incapable of taking the reigns. It's just the cycle we go through.

Of course, once you've become part of the current older generation you realize that the previous older generation made sense after all. :)

Johniejumbo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can't believe I've reached the age where I'm the old guy now! I chuckled when I realized "Hey, those guys talking about the old folks are talking about you, Stupid"

I think whatever time period you choose, the younger generation has always considered the older generation to be uninformed, out of touch, over the hill, and in the way. And likewise every older generation has considered "this" younger generation to be irresponsible, impulsive, lacking common sense, and incapable of taking the reigns. It's just the cycle of we go through.

Of course, once you've become part of the current older generation you realize that the previous older generation made sense after all. :)
Well said! I feel the same.

Mastiffsrule

Where ever you go, there you are, so be nice 2 you
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Here is my favorite of the "challenges". Obviously it is dangerous, but thats what makes it so funny.

Please keep in mind that the fad of doing stupid things did not start at the beginning of this century.

In the early 1900's flag pool sitting was very popular on college campuses. One of the most old school teen pranks was back in the 30s when swallowing a live gold fish was a college fad. In the 40s phone booth stuffing was popular with the youth. Anyone remember glass eating? A popular fad in the 70s, introduced by Tim Rossovich, a linebacker for the Eagles. Students quickly followed behind him. Streaking was a popular fad in the 70s. Car surfing was very popular in the 80s. Millennials did not invent mailbox baseball. You can be sure that "whippits" were not invented by millennials either.

Kids doing dumb things is not a modern problem. It is just more exposed now due to our increase communication via the internet. FYI, music did not die in 1974 and its not too loud. ;)

1BB323E9-1B14-487F-8D74-7F4E7AC8333A.gif

Flippers4pups

Fins up since 1993
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I think whatever time period you choose, the younger generation has always considered the older generation to be uninformed, out of touch, over the hill, and in the way. And likewise every older generation has considered "this" younger generation to be irresponsible, impulsive, lacking common sense, and incapable of taking the reigns. It's just the cycle we go through.

This has been always true, since the dawn of man.

Flippers4pups

Fins up since 1993
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
At a certain age you realize no one is any good at this, everyone is just fumbling their way through life. Or maybe that’s just me! :D

No your not alone.

WVNed

The fish are staring at me with hungry eyes.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't know. The things in the owners manuals for the stuff I buy is for somebody and it isn't me.
Caution the coffee is hot, if the water isn't cold enough from the dispenser on the fridge add ice to it.
Don't use this saw in a bathtub.
2019042218554749-57766646229__C03207B7-A64F-4810-B88C-773FF6003E44-L.jpg

Flippers4pups

Fins up since 1993
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't know. The things in the owners manuals for the stuff I buy is for somebody and it isn't me.
Caution the coffee is hot, if the water isn't cold enough from the dispenser on the fridge add ice to it.
Don't use this saw in a bathtub.
2019042218554749-57766646229__C03207B7-A64F-4810-B88C-773FF6003E44-L.jpg

Common sense is learned, I very sure of that!

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 24 29.6%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 37.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 21 25.9%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.2%
Back