First time reefer from Canada!

DiscoMush

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone!

My name is Nia and I'm so excited to be able to say I now finally own a reef tank after years of wanting one! The thought of getting into saltwater always seemed to be a distant idea stuck in my bucket list, but this year I decided to set up a nano tank to fulfill my long awaited dream. I think I've annoyed a majority of my friends talking about fish, so to be able to join a forum as populated as this one is quite exciting to say the least. As for my setup, I currently have a 20 gallon peninsula tank (finally cycled!) from IM and I've just stocked it with a few corals, a pair of snowflake clowns, and a few CUC snails (and I've got dinos it seems).

I'm looking forward to hearing about your tanks and your adventures in reef keeping! :)

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone!

My name is Nia and I'm so excited to be able to say I now finally own a reef tank after years of wanting one! The thought of getting into saltwater always seemed to be a distant idea stuck in my bucket list, but this year I decided to set up a nano tank to fulfill my long awaited dream. I think I've annoyed a majority of my friends talking about fish, so to be able to join a forum as populated as this one is quite exciting to say the least. As for my setup, I currently have a 20 gallon peninsula tank (finally cycled!) from IM and I've just stocked it with a few corals, a pair of snowflake clowns, and a few CUC snails (and I've got dinos it seems).

I'm looking forward to hearing about your tanks and your adventures in reef keeping! :)
Hi Nia and Welcome!

Completely understand wanting to share fish talk with others - it's exactly why I like to come hang out on this site! You will fit right in. Glad you joined.

Back