First time reefer

RoundysReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,

I'm from the UK and dipping my toe into the saltwater and reefing hobby with a 35g juwel lido 120 setup and plan to upgrade along the way, eventually to a big tank in a few years. I have done so much research over the last month and have had my tank setup for a week now awaiting Nitrogen cycle completion.

I look forward to conversing with the R2R community and learning from the experienced reefers knocking about.

See you around guys

Any advice to start with?

Cheers

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif

Zach B

Noo-Psyche Sales Rep
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Welcome, you came to the right place! Just about every piece of information regarding tanks, equipment, fish & corals can be found in the search column :) Patience is key

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi all,

I'm from the UK and dipping my toe into the saltwater and reefing hobby with a 35g juwel lido 120 setup and plan to upgrade along the way, eventually to a big tank in a few years. I have done so much research over the last month and have had my tank setup for a week now awaiting Nitrogen cycle completion.

I look forward to conversing with the R2R community and learning from the experienced reefers knocking about.

See you around guys

Cheers
Get medicine cabinet. I don't know what kind of things are offered in the UK, fish and corals have their own treatments. Get your tests kits. They are all important.

Welcome to r2r !!!

JXNATC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,

See you around guys

Cheers

Attachments

• 70433.png
    70433.png
    57 KB · Views: 34

Jimbhoy13

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R and the salty world. Take things slowly. Lots of knowledgeable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed.

You can get the UK banner here: Click Account then “Join User Group”, scroll to the bottom and click on “United Kingdom User Group‘’

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 12 26.1%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 38 82.6%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 15.2%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 3 6.5%
  • Other

Votes: 2 4.3%
Back