First Time Trimming GSP

  • Thread starter Thread starter clm65
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

clm65

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 22, 2019
Messages
692
Reaction score
761
Location
Florida
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I’ve got some GSP that is getting a bit out of hand. I’m not sure if all GSP is the same - mine appears to be on “arms” that look pretty easy to cut when the lights go out (see pics). Is it as simple as just clipping off the arms with a pair of coral cutting pliers? I think some of the arms have reached nearby rocks and may be starting to attach there, so I’m sure they will be more difficult. Hopefully I can peel them off?

0658CD27-C52D-4390-9A63-1E785D7BFC43.jpeg

20B8366C-2A14-49E3-9035-CE2D8771A718.jpeg
 
Thanks all! I know what I'll be doing this weekend!

Next question - anyone local to 34428 that wants my trimmings?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new