First Timer Here!

SaltyFresh

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 2, 2021
Messages
6
Reaction score
26
Location
USA
What state or country do you live in
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Greetings from Connecticut!
I am a Freshwater tanker who is beginning the set up of my first Salt Water tank ever (eeek!) this forum site has come up in many of my researching and I have found many discussing to be insightful and have joined in hopes this will be a great resource on my saltwater journey.
I have a ways to go but here is day 1!
Have a great weekend everyone!
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Greetings from Connecticut!
I am a Freshwater tanker who is beginning the set up of my first Salt Water tank ever (eeek!) this forum site has come up in many of my researching and I have found many discussing to be insightful and have joined in hopes this will be a great resource on my saltwater journey.
I have a ways to go but here is day 1!
Have a great weekend everyone!

Welcome! Glad you joined.

Yes I also find this site to be super helpful. If you haven't yet found it in your searches, this is a good reference book type article:
https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/a...atic-algae-and-the-means-to-control-it.87351/
Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 29.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new