First Timer Here!

Greetings from Connecticut!
I am a Freshwater tanker who is beginning the set up of my first Salt Water tank ever (eeek!) this forum site has come up in many of my researching and I have found many discussing to be insightful and have joined in hopes this will be a great resource on my saltwater journey.
I have a ways to go but here is day 1!
Have a great weekend everyone!
Welcome
 
welcome33.gif
 
Greetings from Connecticut!
I am a Freshwater tanker who is beginning the set up of my first Salt Water tank ever (eeek!) this forum site has come up in many of my researching and I have found many discussing to be insightful and have joined in hopes this will be a great resource on my saltwater journey.
I have a ways to go but here is day 1!
Have a great weekend everyone!
Welcome to R2R!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new