dantimdad

dantimdad

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Really , pics...:oops: JK...;):)

Too messy right now. I promise, I will get some soon.

I am debating on making the 625xxl a peninsula. That just depends on how easily the sump goes under it against the wall like it is and final desk layout.

OP
OP
dantimdad

dantimdad

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The 12 footer is now freshwater. Pics later today.

The overflow for the 625xxl came in and I’ll drill it and get it setup as soon as I get it cleaned out later this week. I have do a slight mod to the stand to accommodate the skimmer while I’m at it.

Still trying to sell the modified 525xl and stand because the buyer backed out.

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You suck. Wait, that came out wrong. I meant to say you really suck. Oof! Came out wrong again. I meant to say I hate you! Holy moly, wrong yet again. I was supposed to say that I’m happy for you! ;)

OP
OP
dantimdad

dantimdad

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
that just means we'll get pics by Wednesday...:p

WRONG!

DBE717CA-9D42-40EC-AE2E-C1AF0217C502.jpeg

OP
OP
dantimdad

dantimdad

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tomorrow I get to vacuum, mop and drain tanks. Yay!

I also have a full load towels to wash.

Comes with the territory.

I will have my son help me move the 625xxl out from the wall so I can drill it and mod the stand.

I really want to have sand and water in it by Saturday.

OP
OP
dantimdad

dantimdad

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m sitting here at my desk working and looking around at the unholy mess in this room. I have to actually concentrate on work so I don’t go into overdrive cleaning right now. lol

And I already spent the better part of an hour cleaning last night.

anyone else ever have this problem?

Mschmidt

Average Maybe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m sitting here at my desk working and looking around at the unholy mess in this room. I have to actually concentrate on work so I don’t go into overdrive cleaning right now. lol

I have to have some semblance of tidy to get anything done.

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

No, other than you and @Mschmidt , there are no other people that have this issue. You people are the only ones. I bet you feel special now or, since you are already “special”, you must feel extra special! I’ll send meds! :squinting-face-with-tongue:

Dude! You know me and you’ve seen my home. If a pair of shoes isn’t on the shoe rack then I’m a wreck! Just the phrase “unholy mess” threw me into a panic attack! It’s all attributable to my CDO.

Edit; since my mental and emotional states are now in panic overdrive, I’m going to the doctor. I hold you responsible and will be sending the bill to you! :face-with-tears-of-joy:

Mschmidt

Average Maybe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No, other than you and @Mschmidt , there are no other people that have this issue. You people are the only ones. I bet you feel special now or, since you are already “special”, you must feel extra special! I’ll send meds! :squinting-face-with-tongue:

Dude! You know me and you’ve seen my home. If a pair of shoes isn’t on the shoe rack then I’m a wreck! Just the phrase “unholy mess” threw me into a panic attack! It’s all attributable to my CDO.

Edit; since my mental and emotional states are now in panic overdrive, I’m going to the doctor. I hold you responsible and will be sending the bill to you! :face-with-tears-of-joy:
For your peace of mind...
IMG_20230130_110918624_HDR.jpg

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For your peace of mind...
IMG_20230130_110918624_HDR.jpg

The cup on the edge doesn't bother me nearly as much as damaged wall that can be seen by looking through the cup handle. Additionally, the blue cable that's just laying there all willy-nilly is off putting. However, we can let these things slide as it appears to be a cubicle/workplace picture. :)

Mschmidt

Average Maybe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The cup on the edge doesn't bother me nearly as much as damaged wall that can be seen by looking through the cup handle. Additionally, the blue cable that's just laying there all willy-nilly is off putting. However, we can let these things slide as it appears to be a cubicle/workplace picture. :)
ah yes, the headphones blocking the edge of the screen... the wall was there when I came 3 years ago. I'd care but I'm usually not at my desk.

OP
OP
dantimdad

dantimdad

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Little column tank, extra lights, 525xl setup all being picked up today. Ordering new computer and second monitor today.

Worked on cleanup some more last night. Will have the room cleaned and things out away tonight.

I have a buddy coming to help me move stuff around to drill the 625xxl. Should have sand and water in Saturday. Ordered new rock as well. I have presold the rock out of both of the other tanks. It’ll have to be cured longer than I have to wait on it.

I am planning on programming he new lights today as well. I made a spreadsheet of the settings based off of a friends. His looks perfect to me and he gets amazing growth.

I will take some pics after cleanup tonight.

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Little column tank, extra lights, 525xl setup all being picked up today. Ordering new computer and second monitor today.

Worked on cleanup some more last night. Will have the room cleaned and things out away tonight.

I have a buddy coming to help me move stuff around to drill the 625xxl. Should have sand and water in Saturday. Ordered new rock as well. I have presold the rock out of both of the other tanks. It’ll have to be cured longer than I have to wait on it.

I am planning on programming he new lights today as well. I made a spreadsheet of the settings based off of a friends. His looks perfect to me and he gets amazing growth.

I will take some pics after cleanup tonight.
Let it be said that no GSP will ever grow under your feet!

What machine did you decide on for a new one?

OP
OP
dantimdad

dantimdad

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let it be said that no GSP will ever grow under your feet!

What machine did you decide on for a new one?

just a cheap mini computer since I don’t do any 3d design except web based stuff. But I did add another ultra wide monitor. :)

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 31.2%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 24.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 19.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 24.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back