Fish disorder question

  • Thread starter Thread starter tmo65
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

tmo65

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 6, 2023
Messages
64
Reaction score
46
Location
deerfeild beach
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone have any idea what these “hairs” may be in my royal gramma. I zoomed in on left side, but is on both sides.

IMG_0960.jpeg
 
That’s what mine looked like when it got stung by a bristle worm. It recovered, and I still have it.

However, the same thing happened to a yellow Coris wrasse that ended up dying.
 
I was thinking it may be flukes or a fungus. But there is a bristle worm in the area the fish frequents. Thanks.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new