Fish for 20 tall?

SimplyVibing

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 7, 2019
Messages
269
Reaction score
160
Location
NW Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I recently moved my aggressive clownfish so that I can stock my tank with more peaceful critters while she’s away.
It’s a 20 gallon tall with LOTS of rock and flow, algae, sand, anemones, and pods.

Current critters: soon to be pair of ocellaris, small mandarin dragonette, a tiger conch, and an inch long snail.

I’m considering a 6 line wrasse and a dwarf angel. Are there any small angelfish that would be suitable?
 
The mandarin and angel won’t work out in that size of a tank. I would stick with just the 2 clowns
No dwarf/Pygmy angel should be in tank less than 40 gallon IMO
 
Agreed and the 6 line wrasse would be cramped in a 20 tall and might cause more problems than it solves.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 13.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new