Fish ID

  • Thread starter Thread starter Imaburch
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Imaburch

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 14, 2021
Messages
212
Reaction score
153
Location
Galveston
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Reef2Reef family.
I have had this guy for 2 years and still have
1768939414606.jpeg
no idea what he is. Does anyone recognize what he is? I was think a Damsel or Pygmy Angel, but I am not sure.
 
looks more like a damsel to me
 
Thats him...Thank you for your help.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new