Fish recommendations?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Soyebk
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Hey friend! I would say add a goby or maybe a firefish in there, but the smaller aquascape is my concern. With the amount of rock in there, you are going to run the risk of clownfish showing aggression towards new inhabitants, as there are not many places for fish to hide. I would add more rock to your tank before adding more fish!
 
Hey friend! I would say add a goby or maybe a firefish in there, but the smaller aquascape is my concern. With the amount of rock in there, you are going to run the risk of clownfish showing aggression towards new inhabitants, as there are not many places for fish to hide. I would add more rock to your tank before adding more fish!
The 2 clownfish are also pretty aggressive to eachother. 1 of them is mostly aggressive while the other one submits. Do you think adding more rock will solve the issue?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new