Fish Room Build

tolpa

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 30, 2025
Messages
1
Reaction score
1
Location
Chester NJ
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all,
I’m looking to finally construct a designated fish room, a mix of freshwater, salt, and some brackish tanks. I’m looking for advice about what you all added to your fish room/ fish keeping setup that I should look into adding. This could be stuff you have or stuff that you wish you had. Anything from basic filtration, airlines, lighting, pumps, dosing systems, aquarium stands, etc. this will be going in a freestanding garage that will be renovated fully to accommodate a fish room. Probably with underfloor heating in poured concrete as I live in a cold climate. It will be fully insulated and have running water and electric. Looking forward to what anyone has to say. Thanks!
 
My dream is an air conditioned room to eliminate the need for heaters or chillers year round.

Good luck with your project!
 
Freestanding laundry room sink (plastic or metal, from a big box store); mini cube freezer for frozen food; horizontal leg water-mixing tanks (can be stacked, if desired) with wall mounted RODI unit. 🤓
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new