Fish spazzing

nick76lebanon

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need help quick my coral beauty angel is acting really strange. He is swimming really weird and laying on the bottom of the tank for periods of time and then darting up to the top of the tank and swimming really weird. I have no idea what’s wrong with him or what to do. Should i remove him and place him in a separate tank? The only thing that i’ve changed about the tank recently is yesterday i switch out my power head to a stronger one but it only added 200 gph so do you think its that? Please help if you know anything. 67FC3468-F927-40AC-A725-A5ECD845474C.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_8534.mov
    3.4 MB

Bossman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The first 3 dwarf angels I purchased lived about a month. I had a lemon peel, a Nox and flame angel (not at the same time). They seemed fine but then developed similar activity as yours after several weeks. I've read that could be a result of some of the collection techniques but not for sure. The 3 were purchased from my lfs.

Since, I've added a flame and true shepards angel to my tanks. Both came from LA, the shepards from DD. No issues at all with these.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back