Fish Stock Input

Schraufabagel

aka Schrauf_den
View Badges
Joined
Oct 29, 2020
Messages
2,215
Reaction score
8,522
Location
Madison, WI
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys. My tank has been cycled and running for about a month now. I have a 25 gallon tank that I plan to stock with lots of macro algae, soft corals, and LPS. I will also have feather dusters and gorgonians. I will be stocking my tank in the first/second week of June.

My current stocking list is for 2 clownfish, 1 banggai cardinalfish, and a clown goby.

Anyone have an recommendations on a fifth? Or any recommendations on fish in general that would look good in this style of tank?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new