OP
OP
iceman14555

iceman14555

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well this has to be the oddest experience I've ever had in my reef keeping experience. I've arrived back home to my aquarium as if nothing ever happened. Kinda like when your car makes a funny noise and you take it to the mechanic and it doesn't make the noise. All the fish are acting normal again and seem happy now.

JayM

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is what I'm thinking based on my experience and what the others have mentioned. Do you think adding some water conditioner, such as prime or Hikari ultimate, might help? It's just odd that this would happen after a water change, that should lower Nitrates, nitrite, ECT. I use filtered natural seawater (nutri sea) and I've never had any issues with water quality.
I’m definitely not qualified to answer that. I was just thinking out loud as to what seems most likely in my previous post.

Idech

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well this has to be the oddest experience I've ever had in my reef keeping experience. I've arrived back home to my aquarium as if nothing ever happened. Kinda like when your car makes a funny noise and you take it to the mechanic and it doesn't make the noise. All the fish are acting normal again and seem happy now.
You aerated the water, didn’t you ?

OP
OP
iceman14555

iceman14555

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just an update y'all.

Everything is still as of nothing ever happened, weirdest experience ever. I thanked my fish and the tank gods for the mild stroke. 1/10 do not recommend

Thank you everyone that tried to help out. This community is great.

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 52 20.0%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 191 73.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 4.6%
Back