Fish you have/had kept but wouldnt keep again

Foneman02

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a queen wrasse at least that’s what the internet called it. It’s a juvenile black with white vertical bars. It’s almost an adult. Face has blue diagonal stripes and body starting to get polka dots. This fish is constantly knocking frags that I glued on rocks off. Then once the frags are on the sand he flips them over looking for worms or whatever he eats naturally. He’s 6 inches long and a pig when he eats. He’s killing my frags. I got to get him out.

Attachments

• 821CBA81-36DC-4B46-9EB7-3FEA8D717C61.jpeg
    821CBA81-36DC-4B46-9EB7-3FEA8D717C61.jpeg
    155.9 KB · Views: 31

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a queen wrasse at least that’s what the internet called it. It’s a juvenile black with white vertical bars. It’s almost an adult. Face has blue diagonal stripes and body starting to get polka dots. This fish is constantly knocking frags that I glued on rocks off. Then once the frags are on the sand he flips them over looking for worms or whatever he eats naturally. He’s 6 inches long and a pig when he eats. He’s killing my frags. I got to get him out.
Unfortunately that’s what the genus coris are known for.

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Flameback angel, He use to terrorize my fish. One day he went at my Yasha and met his demise from the pistol shrimp.
Oh snap!

Crimsonphoenix

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Melanarus wrasse. Mine gets into everything. Terrible. I even cut the top off a plastic bottle to make a cover to feed my trachy. He even gets inside there through the small opening on that and he is about 5 inches. He is an active fish for sure. Just gets into trouble all the time. He is one fish I wouldn’t lose any sleep over if he took that leap.
I like mine, same size but he killed my 5 inch maxima (pestering it to death) and goes after my snails. He’s ok with fish.

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 18.1%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 16.3%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 19.3%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 69 41.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.8%
Back