Fish you have/had kept but wouldnt keep again

Damsels (Aside from most Amphiprion)
Zebrasoma tangs (Unless I get my hands on an extremely rare Rostratum)
Any Eel
Sixline wrasses
Jade wrasses
Small Possum wrasses
I love my Z-tang gang.
 
Snowflake eel, I love them but they find any crack in the armor and escape on the floor. Luckily I found it in time and he lived. They are Houdini.
 
I have a queen wrasse at least that’s what the internet called it. It’s a juvenile black with white vertical bars. It’s almost an adult. Face has blue diagonal stripes and body starting to get polka dots. This fish is constantly knocking frags that I glued on rocks off. Then once the frags are on the sand he flips them over looking for worms or whatever he eats naturally. He’s 6 inches long and a pig when he eats. He’s killing my frags. I got to get him out.
 

Attachments

  • 821CBA81-36DC-4B46-9EB7-3FEA8D717C61.jpeg
    821CBA81-36DC-4B46-9EB7-3FEA8D717C61.jpeg
    155.9 KB · Views: 86
I have a queen wrasse at least that’s what the internet called it. It’s a juvenile black with white vertical bars. It’s almost an adult. Face has blue diagonal stripes and body starting to get polka dots. This fish is constantly knocking frags that I glued on rocks off. Then once the frags are on the sand he flips them over looking for worms or whatever he eats naturally. He’s 6 inches long and a pig when he eats. He’s killing my frags. I got to get him out.
Unfortunately that’s what the genus coris are known for.
 
Flameback angel, He use to terrorize my fish. One day he went at my Yasha and met his demise from the pistol shrimp.
Looks like that Symbiotic Relationship really paid off for the Yasha.
 
Flameback angel, He use to terrorize my fish. One day he went at my Yasha and met his demise from the pistol shrimp.
Oh snap!
 
Melanarus wrasse. Mine gets into everything. Terrible. I even cut the top off a plastic bottle to make a cover to feed my trachy. He even gets inside there through the small opening on that and he is about 5 inches. He is an active fish for sure. Just gets into trouble all the time. He is one fish I wouldn’t lose any sleep over if he took that leap.
I like mine, same size but he killed my 5 inch maxima (pestering it to death) and goes after my snails. He’s ok with fish.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new