Fish

  • Thread starter Thread starter lewis74
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

lewis74

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 12, 2025
Messages
25
Reaction score
25
Location
kent
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I put in a 3 strip damsel in my tank last week and I have lost 2 fish from when I have put it in and both had no tales and one of my cardinal fish has lost some of it tale would this be the 3 strip damsel. I have 1 clown 2 cardinals and 2 chromis should I get the damsel out and take it back to the shop . The shop said it will be ok ??
 
I agree with mpatterson. Many years ago I had 3 damsels and they were really aggressive. They even attacked my inverts.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new