Fish

  • Thread starter Thread starter lewis74
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

lewis74

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 12, 2025
Messages
25
Reaction score
25
Location
kent
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I put in a 3 strip damsel in my tank last week and I have lost 2 fish from when I have put it in and both had no tales and one of my cardinal fish has lost some of it tale would this be the 3 strip damsel. I have 1 clown 2 cardinals and 2 chromis should I get the damsel out and take it back to the shop . The shop said it will be ok ??
 
I agree with mpatterson. Many years ago I had 3 damsels and they were really aggressive. They even attacked my inverts.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 17 20.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 24 29.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 13.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new