Fixing receded hammer flesh.

  • Thread starter Thread starter ChaseB143
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ChaseB143

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 18, 2018
Messages
195
Reaction score
155
What state or country do you live in
Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got these two hammers in from LiveAquaria, and the flesh on them is receded. Last time I got a hammer like that, it didn’t make it. I don’t know if that was a coincidence or not, but I really don’t want to lose these two. Does anyone know what causes this, and how to fix it quickly?

0f2d0ac86785119c65cdcf0fb51d9920.jpg


8d1d249a2ff7acbccbdb8902648947c2.jpg


1c7143abe6ce183f8c05a30df17b8426.jpg


d3ef6c87a7abc0bcd05970b9329e05aa.jpg


f425f1c1f67655e951a3b6b8ae4f41cc.jpg
 
I usually dip damaged corals in Lugol's from Kent.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 6 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new