Fixture for 48 inches. Entire length?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Genomecop
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Genomecop

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 7, 2018
Messages
364
Reaction score
430
Location
Marina Del Rey
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Morning all. I have my heart set on a Red Reefer Peninsula, approximately 49 inches long.

If I go with one long hanging fixture do I want it to cover the entire length of the tank or can it fall short of that? Just want to get everything correct from the beginning.

Thanks.
 
Your welcome, I have no problem referring this light. You can dim them & all that fancy stuff. I just run mine at 100% & adjust height to get proper Par.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new