Flake's 90g

See all pics, going to fill out nice when your corals grow. I too love frags, only thing is that they take their sweet time to grow out.

I have had some nice yellow zoa grow from one polyp to 10 in about 7 months, now I can see the wait was worth it.
 
SUper sweet pick up! Thats what would happen if I went to florida too.
 
This tank I really wanted primarily frags since I knew i'd fill it, I wanted to watch it grow.

I go to florida for friends AND this store. It's one of my favorites and totally worth 5 hours for the prices :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new