Flame Angel

Isaac_Tang

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 10, 2021
Messages
31
Reaction score
6
Location
Orlando
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Guys, so I’ve never had an Angel before and I’m not interested in the Coral Beauty but more the Flame Angel. I know they’re more on the Reef Safe with caution side and I do plan on purchasing through World Wide Coral if I decide to get one so I know it’s going to be an ORA and not wild caught with WWC. I was wondering on what type of corals do they normally go after? Currently I have an Elegance Coral, Torches, Hammer, zoas, blastos, leptoseris and a Birds Nest. Should I be concerned with any of these?
 
I just got a small one. They are beautiful fish. I have various LPS and softs in the tank, if he nibbles on a pollup or two, who cares.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 30.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 17 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new